The Iowa Hawk Shop is owned and operated by the University of Iowa. All proceeds from the Hawk Shop support student programs and success initiatives. The mission of the Iowa Hawk Shop is to support academic excellence and build Hawkeye tradition.
The Iowa Hawk Shop supplies a full line of course materials to assure students timely availability of necessary materials required for academic success. Working in tandem with the faculty at UI, they offer the most complete assortment of course materials.
The Iowa Hawk Shop is the preferred clothing provider of the University of Iowa Alumni Association. The Hawk Shop partners frequently with student organizations, which supports student success, involvement and leadership development.
Community Giving and Partnerships
The Hawk Shop has a longstanding tradition of supporting UI students, organizations, and the local community. Throughout the years, the Hawk Shop has proudly sponsored numerous events on campus and donated merchandise to countless charity events and organizations.
Fraternity & Sorority Life
University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics
Students today, Alumni tomorrow (S.T.A.T.)
- Richard Shannon, Director Iowa Hawk Shop/University Book Store
- Kirk Peters, Manager General Merchandise & Course Materials - UBS & HS
- Douglas Ward, Manager Administrative Services - UBS & HS
- Jason Eilderts, Retail Manager - UBS & HS
- Debra Heck, Assistant Retail Manager
- Janelle Polley, Buyer - University Book Store & Hawk Shop
- Kristi Woodley-Flansburg, Buyer - University Book Store & Hawk Shop
- Melissa Murray, Marketing Coordinator