The University Book Store partners with eBook provider, CourseSmart to provide students an economical (and green) alternative to print textbooks. Stop in Tech Connection to try out the new CourseSmart eReader with better highlights and bookmarks, improved notes management, and multiple viewing options.
How it works
- If a textbook is offered as an eBook, there will be a blue slip next to the textbook.
- When you're ready to check out, bring the blue slip to the cash register.
- There is a redemption code on the receipt that allows you to access the purchased eBook so make sure not to lose it!
- Go to coursesmart.com and enter the redemption code. (Note: you'll need to create a CourseSmart account).
- Follow the instructions on coursesmart.com to get your eBook
Three ways to study with eBooks
- Read online from your computer or mobile device.
- Check out eTextbooks to read offline on select browsers and devices.
- Print pages to fit your needs.
eBook Return Policy
eBooks can be returned through the University Book Store. Returns must be made within 14 days of purchase date and are eligible for a full refund if:
- The access code for any online resource included with the eBook has not been viewed, or no more than 20% of the eBook content has ben viewed or printed.
- If you have accessed your eBook and checked out any part of it to view offline, it will have to be "checked in."
- Due to the natures of the product, downloadable products are not refundable.
Returns must be authorized by our Textbook Department Monday through Friday 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.