Log in or create a Faculty User Account below to order online
The Hawkshop is committed to supporting University of Iowa faculty and staff with their course material needs. Please order textbooks as early as you can! Placing textbook orders on time helps us plan our buyback quantities better - meaning we can order more used textbooks, which saves our students an average of 25% over the cost of new books.
Course Material Ordering Options
- E-mail us your textbook order at email@example.com.
- Phone your order at 319-335-3874
- Log in or create a Faculty User Account below to order online
- Return the order form that we will send to you via campus mail to University Book Store, Textbooks - 63 IMU, Iowa City, Iowa 52242
- Make sure to order "clickers" along with your textbook orders.
- Keep in mind we are the official campus source for hardware, computer software, supplies, and accessories and offer an extensive selection of licensed and academic software at academic pricing.
- If you aren't sure of the books you need for your course, go ahead and submit the titles you do know. We will start the process for these books and you can note on your order that more titles may be requested later.
For more information please contact Patrick Nagel, Iowa Hawk Shop Faculty Liaison, (319) 335 3454, firstname.lastname@example.org