The Hawkshop is committed to supporting University of Iowa faculty and staff with their course material needs. Please order textbooks as early as you can! Placing textbook orders on time helps us plan our buyback quantities better - meaning we can order more used textbooks, which saves our students an average of 25% over the cost of new books.
Course Material Ordering Options
- E-mail us your textbook order at email@example.com.
- Phone your order at 319-335-3874
- Return the order form that we sent to you via campus mail to University Book Store, Textbooks - 63 IMU, Iowa City, Iowa 52242
- Make sure to order "clickers" along with your textbook orders.
- Keep in mind we are the official campus source for hardware, computer software, supplies, and accessories and offer an extensive selection of licensed and academic software at academic pricing.
- If you aren't sure the books you need for your course, go ahead and submit the titles you do know. We will start the process for these books and you can note on your order that more titles may be requested later.
Create a Faculty User Account
Click below to create a new user account. Your account will allow you to save your requisitions so you can finish them later, check the status of submitted requisitions, and re-use requisitions you have submitted for previous semesters. In addition to submitting textbook requisitions, you will be able to use your account for one-step ordering on our entire site.